The Cayman Islands is full of big encounters and little escapes, both below the surface and beyond the waves. Check out the interactive map below to learn about the …
Belajarlah lagiDapatkan Harga
The Cayman Islands (/ ˈ k eɪ m ən / or / k eɪ ˈ m æ n /) is an autonomous British Overseas Territory in the western Caribbean Sea.The 264-square-kilometre (102-square-mile) territory comprises the three islands of Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, which are located to the south of Cuba and northeast of Honduras, between Jamaica and Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula.
· Foreign Consulars in the Cayman Islands . The Cayman Islands is a British Overseas Territory (not a sovereign nation), therefore there are no consulates located in the country. There are however, country consulars in Grand Cayman that assist the nationals of their countries with passport renewals, travel emergencies and travel advice.
The Cayman Islands court of appeal is the highest court by the governor but the U.K. government reserves the right to disallow bills approved by the governor. The court of appeal and grand court judges are appointed by the governor on the advice of the judicial and legal services commission.
Government of the Cayman Islands takes place in a framework of a parliamentary representative democratic overseas territory, whereby the Premier is the head of government, and of a two-party system. [clarification needed] Executive power is exercised by the government.
Her Majesty's Cayman Islands Prison Service was opened in 1982 to secure persons committed to serve prison time by the Cayman Islands Judiciary. The Prison Service plays a key role in keeping the citizens of the Cayman Islands safe.
· The Cayman Islands are known for being a popular diving destination in the Caribbean with over 365 dive sites. Some of the main attractions of dive sites in the Cayman Islands include wreck diving at famous shipwrecks such as, the Kittiwake, the Balboa, the Oro Verde as …
· Living in the Cayman Islands as an Expat Family No Income Tax No Snow Just Beach and Palm Trees - Duration: 21:01. Travelling with Bruce 53,471 views
Visit our jobs page to find your new job in the Cayman Islands. You'll find jobs in Cayman across legal, accounting, finance, IT and administrative sectors.
· The largest of the three Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman is all about beaches, sunshine, and laid-back island life. If you're planning a trip to this popular Caribbean destination, here is a helpful guide highlighting five experiences you absolutely must have on Grand Cayman.
• Birth certificate (and birth certificate that indicates one parent was born in the Cayman Islands, or both parents were born outside of the Cayman Islands with a copy of the Caymanian parents Caymanian Status Certificate, if resident status of the parents was obtained prior to the client's birth) • Caymanian Status Certificate
Cayman Islands Government: your source for public information and services.
Founded in 2004, CML is the largest professional recruitment firm in the Cayman Islands. We've helped thousands of professionals just like you take their lives and careers to the next level in the Cayman Islands. Inside CML
A proud moment for Fountainhead was winning the 2017 Cayman Islands Marketing Professionals Association award for "Best Video" for Digicel's "Okay Is Not Okay" campaign. No one wants 'just average' service from any company. And no self-respecting company wants to deliver average either.
Welcome to National Roads Authority. The architecture of a country defines its culture; the efficiency of its transportation systems defines its intellect. Roads are one of the first indicators of the stability and strength of any country's infrastructure.
Mobile plans created just for you and in-home services that bring you everything you need.
Cayman Jobs Recruitment Company based in Grand Cayman. Affinity Recruitment is the leader in employment services for Accounting, Banking, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Human Resources and Office Support in the Cayman Islands.
Fountainhead is a digital marketing and public relations agency of strategic storytellers based in the Cayman Islands
Encountered a query regarding our flight transportation services? Fill the contact form or dial (345) 949-8200 to get in touch with our support team.
· Overview. Late last year the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) issued updated Guidance Notes under the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations, 2017 (AML Regulations) which have just come into force.Marbury has been awaiting clarification on some parts of the updated Guidance Notes after feedback was provided from the industry.
Dart is a global organisation with headquarters in the Cayman Islands. The Dart portfolio of companies is owned by Ken Dart and spans a range of industries including real estate, hospitality, retail, entertainment, finance and biotech. $1.5 billion invested in the Cayman Islands to date.
The Royal Cayman Islands Police Service is an unarmed service, with an armed response capability. Our officers work in variety of roles, including emergency response, road and marine safety and enforcement, criminal investigations, intelligence, drug and firearm interdiction, border security, and finance and administration.
The National Museum of the Cayman Islands – Immerse yourself in our natural and cultural history. Rum Point – Curl up in the shade of the Casuarina trees after snorkelling. Pedro St. James – The oldest building in Grand Cayman has the best view. Bodden Town – The first capital city in the Cayman Islands is home to the Mission House.
The King's Head - Camana Bay, KY1 1023 George Town, Cayman Islands - Rated 4.8 based on 30 Reviews "Very poor and rude experience this evening. A...
A Step Ahead Physiotherapy - ASAP Cayman Islands Physio. Having played through an injury during rugby season many years ago I ended up with long term problems with my groin and hamstring.
Cayman Airways is the national flag carrier of the Cayman Islands. With our head office in Grand Cayman, we operate mainly as an international and domestic scheduled passenger carrier, with cargo services available on all routes and a limited charter service offered.
You can find information about Head O'Bay Cayman Islands, including Address, Website, Contact Number, Directions and more.
Knighthead Annuity & Life Assurance Company is focused on one thing - helping global affluent clients preserve and grow accumulated wealth. We do so by providing fixed annuities with attractive guaranteed rates, generous liquidity features and a choice of payout options to provide predictable future income backed by the company's superior financial strength and our commitment to the highest ...
Dear Valued Customer, We're writing to let you know that we're making some changes and enhancements to your TV experience. As we regularly review and refresh our TV service to bring you high quality content, as of October, 31st 2019, we'll be removing the channel E!
As Head of Compliance for the last 12 years at the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA), Mr. Berry managed and directed CIMA's enforcement actions, oversaw the due diligence process, managed non-routine requests for assistance from overseas regulatory authorities, among other duties.